Saturday, April 2, 2011

Because I Have to Write about B

Day two of the A to Z Blogging Challenge and the letter for today is B. I'm writing about B today because I have to. Well, I don't have to, but I want to.

Yesterday's post was about alliteration (yes, that's what I chose to write about for the A day) so I'm going to write a few alliterative sentences with the letter B to satisfy today's requirements.

Betty bopped down the boulevard, jamming to the beat.

Break down the barriers that bind you.

Brave and honest men brought those horses here.

Okay, enough already. Somebody stop me before I scream...

10 comments:

  1. Best to a beautiful writing buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing, that's the main thing.

    I like the word bodacious from read my books...

    Good to make your acquaintance. Best of luck with the challenge.

    warm wishes
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love alliteration so naturally I loved this post.


    M.J. Fifield
    My Pet Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see what you do with X :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lilting and lively alliteration, Langley...:)

    Lynette
    Imagination Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Difficult for me to pronounce. Make it easyer next time, would you? ;)
    A big hug from spain

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.