As a new blogger, I really didn't know what I was getting into, but this was baptism by fire. The challenge was probably the best way to learn how to blog and get into a routine. Special thanks to Lee and the other hosts at Tossing it Out There. The challenge helped me in so many ways.
Today is the first day of the end of the challenge. I feel a bit out of sync, like I have to blog today. So I'll write my recap..
Here are the Top 10 things the A-Z Blogging Challenge taught me:
- Bloggers are good people
- I write better with prompts
- Goals are necessary for me to be productive
- Peer support is more important than I anticipated
- I have tons to learn about the technical aspects of blogging
- Challenges are motivational
- Blogging is more intimate than article writing/sharing
- The blogging community is sincerely supportive
- Colorful, shiny badges look cool on a blog
- Camaraderie fuels my enthusiasm