Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dancing in the Rain: a Limerick

There was an old lady in Spain
Who'd dance and she'd sing in the rain
She'd gather a crowd
When she sang really loud
And her joy, it could not be restrained


____________________________________________________

This post is in participation with the Blogging for Fun group, and this week’s prompt is to write a limerick. If you want to blog with us, go to the BFF Facebook page and request to join the group. Everyone is welcome.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Excellent!! I thought this was a very cool Limerick...I can picture it all now!! Great job!! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! You had nothing to worry about. Hope to see you posting more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! And the photo adds so much more to the imagery! I hope to see more of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the limerick!! I loved it!

    Kathy
    http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.