Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Admission of Suckage

Yes, it's entirely true. I have neglected my blogs in the biggest way possible. In fact, shamefully, I didn't even know the password to get in here. I had to look it up.

I suck.

Let me tell you how bad I suck. There has only been one post between the one I'm writing now and this one, where I vow that I'll start blogging again. See, I win the suckage award.

I forgive myself for sucking.

That's always true. Life happens, things happen, and sometimes something has to give. Usually the thing that has to give is the thing that 1) doesn't need me for health reasons 2) doesn't need me for emotional reasons and 3) doesn't pay me. So as much as I love this blog (is that weird?), sometimes it gets pushed to the side. Not my writing, that never gets pushed to the side. Just the blogging.

Now I'm busting out the password, brushing off the dust, and reintroducing myself to the blog.

If you're reading this, thanks for staying interested. I missed you.

Happy Blogging!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's all good. I'm planning a two month break here soon.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.