Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve: To Resolve or Not to Resolve

Do you make resolutions? I'm not too big on the concept, mainly because I try to avoid waiting for a certain time/day/year to start or stop something. If I want to make changes, I try to do it when it's necessary. This is learned behavior for me because for years I waited until Monday to start eating healthier foods/exercising more regularly/cussing less/writing more (or better)/using slashes less/whatever self improvement project I was on at the time. If I 'blew it' on Tuesday or at 8:00pm on Monday, I would have to wait until the following Monday to get back on the program. No good. At least, not for me.

So, no major resolutions for me this year. I'd like to wear perfume more often but I never remember to. I would always like to write more or to write better or both. In fact, yeah, I will make a real resolution. I resolve to write more fiction in 2013. That's pretty big. I'd also like to learn how to edit photos and/or design book covers. That may happen.

As I write this, I see that I seriously need an intervention for my slash addiction - that's three in one post. Sorry...

Anyway, to keep from rambling more and wasting your time, I'll close with this. One resolution I make every year is to:


I'm pretty good at keeping that resolution.

In closing, I'd like to share the most plagiarized poem I've ever written.

New Year's Resolution in an Acrostic Poem 

The happiest of Happy New Years, my friends. May 2013 bless you richly and fill your hearts with joy.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. خدمات النقل داخل مؤسسة نقل أثاث من العاصمة السعودية الرياض الى دولة قطر :
    يحرص متخصصون مؤسسة نقل أثاث من العاصمة السعودية الرياض الى دولة قطر بتخصيص شاخنات نقل لكل نوع من انواع قطع الاثاث المنزلى لايجاد افضل وسيله للنقل التي تتناسب مع الخامات و المواد المصنع منها قطع الاثاث .
    مجموعة عمل مؤسسة نقل أثاث من العاصمة السعودية الرياض الى دولة قطر احد اهم و افضل مؤسسات نقل اثاث لدولة دولة قطر بستخدام افضل التقنيات فى التغليف لتغليف كل قطعه من قطع الاثاث المنزلى قبل نقله من موضع لاخر حفاظا منا عليه من الكسر اثناء عمليات النقل .
    شركة نقل عفش و اثاث بالسعودية
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.